What personal data we collect?
We may collect the following data:
(1) Identifiers such as name and surname;
(2) Contact details such as email address and phone number;
(3) Data relating to professional life such as your profession and the company you work for;
(4) Information about the devices you use for browsing the Websites like IP address, operative system, browser used and information collected through the cookies installed on the Websites;
(5) Any other information voluntarily provided by you.
Provision of your personal data is voluntary but necessary for pursuing the purposes listed below; in the event you do not provide us your personal data, it will be impossible for us to pursue such purposes.
How do we collect your personal data?
Most of the data we process is collected directly from you, when you browse the Websites or fill out the forms that are present within it, at events or other initiatives and, in general, whenever you interact with us. We may also collect your data from third parties to which you have provided it.
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data to:
(1) Allow you to register and use the services that we provide to you through the Websites;
(2) Answer your questions and fulfil your information requests;
(3) Allow you to take part to events or other initiatives organised, promoted or sponsored by us;
(4) Subject to your consent, send to you – also through automated communication systems – informative communications about our activities, including invitations to events or other initiatives, press releases and newsletters (marketing purposes);
(5) Carry out statistical activities for merely internal use and in such a way that, once completed, the data subject cannot be identified (statistical purposes);
(6) Fulfil legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
(7) Exercise or defend legal claims in judicial procedures.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes under numbers (1), (2) and (3) does not require your consent as it is necessary to comply with your requests, pursuant to Art. 6 (c) (1), letter b) of GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes under number (4) requires your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (c) (1), letter a). The processing of your personal data for the purpose under number (6) does not require your consent as it is necessary to fulfil the legal or regulatory obligations to which the data controller is subject, pursuant to Art. 6 (c) (1), letter c) of GDPR. The processing of your personal data for the purposes under numbers (5) and (7) does not require your consent as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller, pursuant to Art. 6 (c) (1), letter f) of GDPR.
How do we process your personal data?
We have security measures in place to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to the personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
our personal data will be stored for different periods of time depending on the purposes for which they have been collected. More specifically:
(1) Data collected for answering your questions and fulfilling your information requests will be stored for one year from the date of the last communication;
(2) Data collected for allowing you to take part to events or other initiatives will be stored until the end of the event or initiative, unless the law requires a storage for a longer period of time;
(3) Data collected for marketing purposes will be stored for two years.
Data collected for the other purposes will be stored as long as it is necessary for pursue such purposes or as long as we are required to keep them in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
With whom your personal data is shared?
Your personal data may be made accessible or communicated to the following persons who will act as persons authorized to the processing, data processors or autonomous data controllers:
(1) Our employees or collaborators;
(2) Public or private entities, natural or legal persons, who carry out processing activities on our behalf or to whom we are required to disclose your personal data, pursuant to legal or contractual obligations.
We inform you that if any of the parties we use to process your personal data are established outside the European Economic Area, we will transfer your personal data on the basis of the standard contractual clauses set out in Art. 46 (2) (c) and (d) of GDPR.
Your rights under the data protection law
Pursuant to Arts. From 15 to 20 of GDPR, you have the right to ask us to:
(1) Be informed on the purposes and methods of the processing of your personal data;
(2) Access to and receive a copy of your personal data;
(3) Rectificate incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date data;
(4) Delete your personal data;
(5) Restrict the processing of your personal data, where applicable under GDPR;
(6) Object to the processing, wholly or partly, where applicable under the GDPR;
(7) Obtain the portability of your personal data, where applicable under the GDPR.
Where consent is required for the processing of personal data, you may also revoke the consent already given at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
You may exercise any of the rights above by writing an email at email@example.com
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been violated.
Link to other websites
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent. Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
● Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
● Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
● Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies. Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Owner and Data Controller
Mosca Partners Srl
Corso San Gottardo 22
20136 Milano (MI)
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org